Well, before saying no, I would like to point out few things:
- People leave organizations and never update their social profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- A lot of times user admins forget to suspend/ delete an email address for various reasons- need to access/ transfer data to the replacement, receiving client emails, (Thinking of more reasons) - transfer to person replacing or who was their supervisor
- The person on some level, has been asked to assist on some tasks even after they switch/ leave hence their emails are active
- People die (It’s a natural phenomenon)
- People get really sick for months’ / maternity/paternity leave (FMLA)
- People forget (sometimes they forget passwords or set profiles up using company email address and then cannot unlock them after leaving that company)
- People don’t update their social media to avoid cold calls
- People start a business that might not require a LinkedIn profile (Some people move from being an IT executive to run their family business, etc)
Using multiple data points to validate leads is the best course of action, but those sources all come at a cost and can quickly add up.
NO MATTER HOW GOOD A LEAD IS, IF YOUR SALESPERSON CANNOT REACH THE CONTACT- IT HAS ZERO VALUE.
Let us filter the leads, so that your sales guys can actually reach them and increase the ROI on your lead generation campaigns.